Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Clerical Operations 1
1. Your boss asked you to send her a soft copy of your latest résumé. An example of a soft copy is:
a. A print out copy usually in a paper
b. Original copy written in a paper
c. A copy saved in a computer and sent through email
d. A copy from a Xerox machine
2. When a company asked you to submit your latest CV, what does CV stand for?
a. Curriculum Vitum
b. Curriculum Virtue
c. Curriculum Vitae
d. Curriculum Vital
3. It is the section of Accounting Department in a company that records goods and services that it receives and the payments it owes.
c. Accounts Payable and Receivable
4. Which of the following is not a function of Accounting Department in a big corporation?
a. Prepare Interim Financial Statements
b. Inventory Management
c. Bank Reconciliation
d. Internal and External Auditing
5. He is the highest ranking executive manager in a corporation and he is the top person in command in an organization.
a. Chief Financial Executive
b. Chief Executive Officer
c. Executive Admin. Officer
d. Chief Executive Assistant
6. Which of the following is not a responsibility of a clerical worker?
a. Marketing and promotion for customers
b. Filing and updating purchase orders
c. Updating and billing buyer’s account
d. Answering business emails
7. Arrange the proper filing of the following in alphabetical order:
A. Lieutenant Colonel Mark David
B. Atty. Elen Rodriguez
C. Captain Max Aquino
D. Dr. Juan Castro
8. Arrange the proper filing of the following in alphabetical order:
A. Sec. Dinky Soliman
B. Sec. Richard Gordon
C. Sec. Voltaire Gazmin
D. Sec. Armin Luistro
9. How much is the present Value-Added-Tax in the Philippines?
a. 12% of gross profit
b. 12% of cost of goods sold
c. 12% of gross sales
d. 12% of net income
10. This department of the company is responsible for preparing and updating customers’ accounts:
a. Purchasing section
b. Cashier section
c. Billing Section
d. Releasing section
11. This is a type of document issued by a seller to a buyer relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities and prices sold to the buyer.
a. Check voucher
b. Purchase order
c. Delivery receipt
d. Sales invoice
12. Which of the following is not a usual document used in a sales company?
a. Form 137
b. Delivery receipt
c. Sales invoice
d. Purchase order
13. One of the responsibilities of a clerical job is answering and tending phone calls. Which is the best way to answer a phone call in a company?
a. Say “Hello,” and wait for the caller to speak.
b. Run and get a pen and notebook then pick up the phone.
c. Answer the phone politely and give your department or company name.
d. Wait for fellow employees to answer the phone.
14. An example of a hard copy document is:
a. PDF file letter
b. Company email message
c. A business letter saved in USB
d. Business letter in a paper
15. What does a CC means in an email message?
a. Copy sent
b. Copy furnished
c. Copy cat
d. Client copy
- A copy saved in a computer and sent through email
- Curriculum Vitae
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Internal and External Auditing
- Chief Executive Officer
- Marketing and promotion for customers
- 12% of gross sales
- Billing section
- Sales invoice
- Form 137
- Answer the phone politely and give your department or company name.
- Business letter in a paper
- Copy furnished
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Clerical Operations
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Clerical Operations 1
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Numerical Reasoning Practice Test