Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 3
1. It states that public office is public trust and that public officers and employees must, at all times, be accountable to the people, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity, loyalty and efficiency; act with patriotism and justice and lead modest lives.
a. Public Trust
b. Constitutional Rights
2. Who shall have the exclusive power to initiate all cases of impeachment?
a. House of Blue Ribbon Committee
b. House of Representatives
c. House of the Senate
d. Speaker of the House
3. R.A. 6713 is an act to uphold the time-honored principle of public office being a public trust, granting incentives and rewards for exemplary service, enumerating prohibited acts and providing penalties for violations thereof and for other purposes.
b. Code of Ethics
c. Code of Government Officials
d. Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees
24. The following are duties and responsibilities of Public officials and Employees except:
a. Act promptly on letters, inquiries, calls or any other form of communications sent by the public.
b. Submit performance reports of the agency or office regularly
c. Accept gifts from the public upon prioritizing their queries.
d. Process documents and papers expeditiously.
5. It is a written instrument containing the proposition and required number of signatories and shall be in a form determined by and submitted to the Commission on Elections.
6. It is the electoral process by which an initiative on the Constitution is either approved or rejected by the people.
7. It is the power of the electorate to approve or reject a legislation through an election called for the purpose.
8. This law promotes responsible family planning and proper use of reproductive methods to eliminate over-population growth.
a. RH Bill
b. Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Law
c. Reproductive Law
d. Family Planning
9. It is a specialized agency of the United Nations that concerns international public health.
a. Department of Health
b. World Health Organization
c. International Health Organization
d. All of the above
10. APEC is a summit that promotes free trade and economic cooperation throughout the Asia-Pacific region countries. APEC stands for:
a. Asia Pacific Economic Corporation
b. Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation
c. Asia Pacific Economic Council
d. Asia Pacific Economic Countries
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 2
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 3
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 4
Philippine Constitution, General Information, Current Events Answers:
- c. Accountability
- b. House of Representatives
- d. Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees
- c. Accept gifts from the public upon prioritizing their queries.
- d. Petition
- b. Plebiscite
- a. Referendum
- b. Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Law
- b. World Health Organization
- b. Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation