Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 4
1. Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) aims to accelerate economic growth, stability, social progress and cultural development in the spirit of equality and partnership to strengthen prosperous and peaceful community along Southeast Asian Nations. Which of the following countries is not a member of ASEAN?
a. Hong Kong
2. It is a law in the Philippines that aims to address legal issues concerning online interactions and harmful internet behavior in the Philippines. It aims to prevent and punish cybercrime in the country.
b. Cybercrime Act
c. Cybercrime Prevention Act
d. Cyber Identity Theft Act
3. __________waste breaks down into natural components and can be recycled into the life cycle naturally.
4. The following are examples of non-biodegradable waste except:
5. It is a project of DOST for more accurate, integrated and responsive disaster prevention and mitigation system especially in high-risk calamity areas of the Philippines.
b. I am Ready
c. DOST-Advanced Disaster Program
d. Project NOAH
6. PAGASA is the official government agency for weather forecasting, flood control, astronomical observations, and time service. PAGASA stands for _______?
a. Philippine Atmospheric Geographical and Astronomical Services Administration
b. Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration
c. Philippine Atmospheric Geological and Astronomical Services Association
d. Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Association
7. PHIVOLCS is a branch of DOST to moderate disasters that may arise from volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunami and other related geotectonic phenomena in the Philippines. What is PHIVOLCS?
a. Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
b. Philippine Institute of Volcanic and Seismic Services
c. Philippine Institute of Volcanic and Seismology Services
d. Philippine Institute of Volcano and Seismic System
8. Which of the following is a renewable source of energy?
a. Geothermal energy
b. Solar energy
c. Wind energy
d. All of the above
9. It is a process by which thermal radiation from the earth’s surface is absorbed by atmospheric greenhouse gases and is re-radiated in all directions.
a. Global Warming
b. Greenhouse Effect
c. Ozone Layer
d. Solar Radiation
10. USB is an industry standard that connects computers and electronic devices like keyboards, digicams, portable media devices, disk drivers, smartphones, and network adapters to any computer. USB stands for?
a. Unit Serial Box
b. Unit Serial Bolt
c. Universal Serial Bin
d. Universal Serial Bus
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 2
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 3
- Civil Service Complete Reviewer on Philippine Constitution 4
Philippine Constitution, General Information, Current Events Answers:
- a. Hong Kong
- b. Cybercrime Prevention Act
- c. Biodegradable
- d. Papers
- d. Project NOAH
- b. Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration
- a. Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
- d. All of the above.
- b. Greenhouse Effect
- d. Universal Serial Bus